“We all wear masks, and the time comes when we cannot remove them without removing some of our own skin.”

Andre Berthiaume

Tuesday 15 May 2012

The 60s Called, So What?

Shirt- H&M
Sunglasses- Forever 21
Shorts- American Apparel
Loafers- Vintage from Vancouver <3
So finally, it feels like summer outside and what better way to welcome summer then this retro look with high waited shorts! I love these shorts because for the longest time I couldn't fit in American Apparel jeans, but recently, I've lost some weight and can now proudly and comfortably wear their jeans! I paired these jeans up with my favourite grandpa loafers and this H&M shirt because I was going for this retro look. Later today, a friend of mine told me I looked like someone straight form the show "Mad Men', so I guess you could say my goal was achieved!
You can go check out this look on my lookbook ! :)
However, have a good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Photographs that I Love

Photographs that I Love
omfg they're gorgeous,cant'y get enough of these twins! <3