“We all wear masks, and the time comes when we cannot remove them without removing some of our own skin.”

Andre Berthiaume

Monday 28 May 2012

Calvin&Hobbs, They Know How to Roll

Grey Caridgan- American Apparel
Calvin&Hobbs Shirt- my mother <3
Since the past week has been kinda rainy, and today is no different, I decided to dress casual but warm because my school is always cold. I decided to wear my Calvin & Hobbs shirt because it's a sweater and because I haven't worn it in a while. The story behind this sweater is that long ago, when my dad was skinny, my mom decided to paint Calvin & Hobbs jamin' out on one of his favourite sweaters. One day, they were taking a walk and a man jumped out of his car and started demanded to know where they had gotten that sweater because he was in charge of marketing and he knew that they weren't selling sweaters like that, so you can say that this sweater is one of a kind!
I paired up my unique sweater with a cardigan, skinny jeans and my grandpa loafers, super casual! 
Anyways, have a good one :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Photographs that I Love

Photographs that I Love
omfg they're gorgeous,cant'y get enough of these twins! <3