“We all wear masks, and the time comes when we cannot remove them without removing some of our own skin.”

Andre Berthiaume

Tuesday 1 May 2012

Haute Couture in a T-Shirt

Brand/Label- Defense d'Afficher
I recently went to Vancouver this past weekend and happened to walk into a thrift store and find this beauty! I was doing a quick scan of the store and this store caught my eye, it must have been fate! Needless to say, I love this shirt. I love it because the women painted on it look very haute couture, they look like they've come out of a french movie and I also really like the colours. 
I paired with skinny jeans, bright yellow flats and a retro purse I got from Vancouver. 
The whole look was very laid back being as I'm still suffering a bit of jet lags side effects. That's why I didn't post the whole entire look here or on look book.
Have a good one!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Photographs that I Love

Photographs that I Love
omfg they're gorgeous,cant'y get enough of these twins! <3