“We all wear masks, and the time comes when we cannot remove them without removing some of our own skin.”

Andre Berthiaume

Thursday 31 May 2012

A Rosie Riveter Look-A-Like

Headband: American Apparel
Shirt: American Apparel
This is a photo of me at school, trying to show off what I was wearing. I'm wearing one of those headbands from American Apparel which has a wire on it so it can shape to the form of your head, and to tie it together, you bring both ends and make a knot into what ever you want. When I tie it together, I always try to make the knot look like a flower or something flowy and cute. I paired up my wonderful new headband with a fake-denim shirt which I also got from American Apparel, a pair of black leggings, and my grandpa loafers, a real retro look! Someone told me today I looked like "Rosie Riveter", the woman on the "Woman Can Do It" poster(photo below) :
I was gonna post a photo of my entire look on lookbook , but I didn't have enough time to take a photo of it because after school I went to the gym then I got really lazy, so the photo above was the best I could do, sorry...
But anyways, have a good one! (: 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Photographs that I Love

Photographs that I Love
omfg they're gorgeous,cant'y get enough of these twins! <3