“We all wear masks, and the time comes when we cannot remove them without removing some of our own skin.”

Andre Berthiaume

Wednesday 2 May 2012

Unicorns & Lions

Shirt from; French Connection
Jeans from; Abercrombie&Fitch
Necklace; Michaels
I also got this shirt when I was in Vancouver. What attracted me towards this shirt are it's colours, mint and light pink. This combination reminds me of ice cream and spring, perfect for the summer! I also really like the design on this shirt. The horses, also referred to as "unicorns", are extremely unique in my opinion and thats what really sold me the shirt! 
I paired it up with a black blazer, lion necklace,jeans with wholes and some metallic sandals.
I didn't post it on lookbook because I felt like it was too laid back, maybe another time?
Well anyways, have a good one! (:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Photographs that I Love

Photographs that I Love
omfg they're gorgeous,cant'y get enough of these twins! <3