“We all wear masks, and the time comes when we cannot remove them without removing some of our own skin.”

Andre Berthiaume

Sunday 17 June 2012

The City is My Playground

Little Black Dress; Urban Outfitters
I'm sorry the photo is of such bad quality but it was taken on my phone and in a bar bathroom so this is how it turned out.
Ever girl needs a little black dress, and that could not be more true! Tonight I truly live a "You Only Live Once" (YOLO <3) kind of night! To start it off, I got all dress up; black dress, black eyeliner and pulled out my red lipstick. Then my parents just look at me, and my dad tells me how I look like a prostitute. Thanks dad.....But you see, I had to get all dressed up to pass as an eighteen yr old. Where I'm from, the legal drinking age is 18 but however I am 17. So I need to glam it up to try and pass for an 18 yr old so I could go bar hopping! Which I ended up doing! A couple of my friends and I found this great place that doesn't ID and has an amazing atmosphere, so it is now our local bar for the summer <3
While at the bar, this girl was having he birthday party there with a couple of friends so she bought all the finger light things (which is on my finger), but I guess some of her friends left so we just took them! We went driving all over the city and brought our new flash lights with us (:
Then we went to a house party and just danced the rest of the night. It was a pree sick night, I had such an amazing  time!
But anyways, back to the outfit I wore to wreak all this havoc. I wore this LBD with my Urban Outfitters brown purse and paired it up with some leopard heals! And the classic touch of red lipstick ;) You can go check out my look on lookbook too!
Any who, hope your nights are adventurous as mine will be! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Photographs that I Love

Photographs that I Love
omfg they're gorgeous,cant'y get enough of these twins! <3