“We all wear masks, and the time comes when we cannot remove them without removing some of our own skin.”

Andre Berthiaume

Thursday 21 June 2012

Rihanna was my inspiration

You're all probably wondering why I posted a photo of Rihanna and her gorgeous red hair, well keep calm and read on! My graduation is coming up in a couple days and I'm wearing a white, sweet-heart neckline gown. Im pairing up my gown with some simple black and gold accessories. since my dress is white and my accessories are black and gold, my whole look won't be much colour and because I always like to be colourful, I decided to dye my hair rihanna red. I wanted my hair a bit brighter, more like the colour rihanna is wearing but it turned out like so;
But I'm not complaining, because i simply love it! Its bright and eye catching and will really pop against my white dress. I love being a red head and for once, I am excited to go to grad! I don't really know what I'm doing with my hair yet, Ill probably figure it all out tomorrow.
But anyways, quoting another lookbooker, "stay beautiful!"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Photographs that I Love

Photographs that I Love
omfg they're gorgeous,cant'y get enough of these twins! <3