“We all wear masks, and the time comes when we cannot remove them without removing some of our own skin.”

Andre Berthiaume

Sunday 15 July 2012

Job Interview !

Im on my way to a group interview at Gap, and this is what I'm wearing to it;
Dress; Urban Outfitters
Blazer; Aritzia
Except I paired it with nude flats instead of sandals because I have ugly toes and I took away the belt to keep it simple. You can go check this look out on lookbook, it's one of my old looks so just click on the link to go hype it! (:
So my interview was decent, it was like one of those tests where you just don't know how you did but you just kind of feel neutral about it. It was a group interview, as I mentioned before, so it was me with 5 other people. There were 2 or 3 that were really nice, qualified and had charisma so one of them will probably get the job. And the other 2 were just like me; forgettable. But through and through, let's hope I got the job cause I need one! So wish me luck! xo (:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Photographs that I Love

Photographs that I Love
omfg they're gorgeous,cant'y get enough of these twins! <3