“We all wear masks, and the time comes when we cannot remove them without removing some of our own skin.”

Andre Berthiaume

Friday 20 July 2012

Return to Civilization !

Im going out to supper with friends tonight, going out to Moxies so Im wearing my white tank top silk shirt from Aritzia.
I chose to tittle this look "Return to Civilization" because all week I've been out in the woods, at my cabin without internet or service. So my first day back in to the city, why no go out to supper and get all dressed up? Maybe catch a movie later and have some wine? Who knows :)
Im trying to post more photos of my shirt, which I paired up with black shiny leggings and my Jeffery Cambells mint persian slippers. If you wanna get a better look at my Jeffery Campbells, go check out my previous blog entry titled "Well Isn't That Just 'Peach'y". This look isn't on lookbook because I felt like it was too simple for lookbook but you can go check out my lb profile!


Anyways, that's all for now! Have a good one xoxo



No comments:

Post a Comment

Photographs that I Love

Photographs that I Love
omfg they're gorgeous,cant'y get enough of these twins! <3