“We all wear masks, and the time comes when we cannot remove them without removing some of our own skin.”

Andre Berthiaume

Thursday 5 July 2012

Straight Up Cooked

Headband; American Apparel
Necklace; Claires
Shorts; American Apparel
Shoes; Rooster- Jeffery Campbell
I wore this outfit to the Winnipeg Folk Festival, which was pretty amazing! K'naan preformed and was pretty decent, but there was one band from Los Angeles playing like jazz with really upbeat sounds, it's hard to describe but it was so good and really hyped everyone up! It was definitely worth the 50$ day pass, everyone should come check it out!
Now back to the outfit; about my purse, i've worn it another looks but here's a better photo with the purse in it, which displays the purse wonderfully. And I decided to match all these retro accessories with my retro high waisted shorts because the Folk Festival is very hipster/hippie so you can really get in touch with your inner hippie and experiment with clothing, it's great! And I obviously had to pair them up with my favourite shoes (check out this blog entry to read my rant about how much I love my shoes!). Enjoy my fun and playful facial expression because I rarely do this ;)
Go check out my look on loobook, but it might not be on for loooonngg so go hype&comment&fan! And, tell your friends!
But I've had a long day, I'm all worn out so goodnight xo (:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Photographs that I Love

Photographs that I Love
omfg they're gorgeous,cant'y get enough of these twins! <3