“We all wear masks, and the time comes when we cannot remove them without removing some of our own skin.”

Andre Berthiaume

Tuesday 3 July 2012

Well Isn't That Just "Peach"y.

Sunglasses; The Bay
Dress; Hush
Purse; Urban Outfitters
Shoes; Rooster- Jeffery Cambell <3
I snuck into my neighbours yard to take this photo, which turned out so well, I'm going to sneak into it more often...Anyways, I love the colour of this dress because it is so bright which is perfect for summer and matches amazingly with my new mint jeffery cambell shoes! <3 I wore this look to a friends good bye potluck and I've worn it to many parties. This dress is perfect for everything because it has lace at the top and all the back is lace, sorry you can't really see....
And my shoes, omg I love my shoes! THey are Jeffery Cambell form the spring collection '12 and I got them as a graduation present. My parents got them for me, and they got them when I was in the store with them so I saw them while they were purchasing them and started crying...It was so embarrassing! But I was so happy! Ive never had designer shoes or shoes this expensive ever in my life so....they are a perfect gift! I love them os much because they are the colour mint, which is my new favourite colour and its a very trendy colour, and because they have studs on them!! (as you can see below)
See? STUDS! So my parents really nailed my fashion sense with these shoes <3 Love love love my minty-studded persian slipper Jeffery Cambell shoes <3
Moving on form my love for these shoes........You can go check out my look on lookbook for once! So go check it out, check out my other looks too and hype, hype & fan away! :)
Have a great day e'ryone! (:


No comments:

Post a Comment

Photographs that I Love

Photographs that I Love
omfg they're gorgeous,cant'y get enough of these twins! <3