“We all wear masks, and the time comes when we cannot remove them without removing some of our own skin.”

Andre Berthiaume

Tuesday 7 August 2012

Long Day Ahead of Me

Hey everyone,
As I mentioned before, Im leaving for Scotland today and before I leave for two weeks, I just wanted to do one last blog entry to show you all what I'm wearing on the plane! Right now it is 5:25 AM and I'm already to go. I have a pretty long day ahead of me because I will be spending all today on planes and at the airport -___- But anyways, back to my look! This is what Im wearing;
This sweater is from Aritzia, brand TNA. Im wearing it for my busy day filled with flights because it's so comfortable and cozy I paired it up with ripped jeans and nude flats.
Anyways, I gotta leave soon to be at the airport, so long! (sorry if this blog doesn't really make sense, I'm a little tired....) xo (:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Photographs that I Love

Photographs that I Love
omfg they're gorgeous,cant'y get enough of these twins! <3