“We all wear masks, and the time comes when we cannot remove them without removing some of our own skin.”

Andre Berthiaume

Monday 27 August 2012

You "Blue" Me Away

Blue Dress; Republic from Scotland <3
Clutch; BCBG
Heels; Nine West from Rooster
Wore this dress to go out with friends, and I wore the heels and clutch with my grad dress. 
You can go check out my graduation look here on lb or here for on my blog!
And here's a closer look at my heels just so you can get a closer look at the pattern;
And if you want to go check out this look on lookbook, click here!I got this asymmetrical blue dress while I was in Scotland, and I've been looking for anything asymmetrical and when I found this, I fell in love with it! I feel like I can wear this look to the club but that I could also play it down with a pair of flats and a blazer. So happy with this find! <3 
Sorry i don't have really too much to say about this look but I hope you're all having a good one! xo


No comments:

Post a Comment

Photographs that I Love

Photographs that I Love
omfg they're gorgeous,cant'y get enough of these twins! <3