“We all wear masks, and the time comes when we cannot remove them without removing some of our own skin.”

Andre Berthiaume

Sunday 16 September 2012

One Hell Of A Mixture


 Denim shirt; Gap
Skirt; American Apparel
Sunglasses; vintage
watch; vintage, it's harry potter <3 
Here's a better look at my watch, sorry it's upside down. :c 

The lion is for Gryffindor and the snake is for Slytherin. My mom got it for me<3
And here's another look at my outfit;
I wore this to a friends family supper, which was delicious! They were celebrating the jewish new year so I was treated to some jewish traditions. It was delicious! Then after, we went to a party but it was really boring because we didn't know anyone there so we were just in the corner, being anti-social. Then we left and just kind of cruised around the city,which was fun! :)
This look isn't on lookbook because I thought it was too plain, sorry :c
Hope everyone is having or had a good weekend! xo(:



No comments:

Post a Comment

Photographs that I Love

Photographs that I Love
omfg they're gorgeous,cant'y get enough of these twins! <3