“We all wear masks, and the time comes when we cannot remove them without removing some of our own skin.”

Andre Berthiaume

Thursday 15 November 2012

FIFTY FIFTY FIFTY


I just hit FIFTY FANS on lookbook! That's 5-0, not 1-5... But thats 50 different people anywhere in the world following me and my lookbook updates! Maybe even my blog...? This is so exciting, i've been waiting for this day to come! My next goal is 100, erhmagurd lets hope it comes soon! And the lovely person who brought my to my fiftieth mark is; Catia g. so click here to view her amazing lookbook style, then to hype it then proceeding to fan her! (: And also, click on right huurr to view my lookbook profile and show me some love! (: I know I'm sounding a bit cocky but this is just too amazing! Thank you to everyone who has fanned me and giving me all the hypes, couldn't have made it to fifty without <3 And to celebrate this great day, I;ve decided to post what I am wearing today, regardless of how I look....so warning; i am in a library and I am exhausted. 

Grey Cardigan; American Apparel
Polka-dot Shirt; Ardenes
I tried to get a whole body kind of shot but it didn't really work..sorry...But I parked it up with super skinny and high waisted jeans that I got from Levis and to school, with my grandpa loafers butI might be going out tonight so I'll straighten my hair and pair it up with my new Jeffrey Cambell heels which you can see in my look "Love is Frightful ".
Have a great day e'ryone! I sure will (: xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Photographs that I Love

Photographs that I Love
omfg they're gorgeous,cant'y get enough of these twins! <3